Skip to content ↓

Special Educational Needs

Link to main SEN page in school information section

Who to Contact

If you are concerned about your child's learning or their ability to manage parts of their school day, you should first speak to their class teacher to discuss what your concerns are, what they have observed in school and potential next steps.

If you feel further actions are required, contact the Inclusion Manager and SENCo (Special Educational Needs Coordinator) Mrs Wright on 01622 831393 through the school office or at to discuss what options are available.

What do I do if I have a concern or problem?

Useful Links for Parents and Carers

School SEN Information

Kent's Special Educational Needs and Disability Local Offer

Information, Advice and Support Kent (IASK)

The National Autistic Society

ADHD Foundation

British Dyslexia Association

The FASD Trust (Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders)