Our priorities for the current academic year are:
Leadership and Management
- Develop all middle leaders so that they are able to support and challenge practice in their area.
Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Ensure that teaching consistently provides the right level of challenge so that all pupils, over time, achieve their very best.
- Develop the learning environment across the school to provide stimulation and support for children.
Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare
- Increase the proportion of pupils who attend school regularly and on time.
- Provide opportunities for children to build resilience and problem solving to improve wellbeing.
Outcomes for Pupils
- Increase the proportion of pupils reaching the expected and higher level in Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling at the end of Key stage 2.
- Improve outcomes for all groups of children.
Early Years Foundation Stage
- Develop the learning environment to support children’s language skills and narrow the gap between children with low starting points and their peers.